DIY Homemade Face Mask for Glowing Skin
In this article, we will discuss DIY homemade face mask for glowing skin. We all crave for glowing skin to look charming, attractive and beautiful. Some are so fortunate that they have God gift in the form of beautiful flawless skin, whereas, some are not. So they keep trying different creams and lotions to make their skin beautiful and glowing.
There are many products available in the market that claim to give the best result by making your skin fairer and glowing, but hardly there is any cream. Above that, these beauty products are so expensive that everyone cannot afford them. And, if someone affords to buy these creams and lotions then current level of pollution, exposure to our skin, UV rays are there that demands more beauty products to keep our skin beautiful.
After some time, it becomes really difficult to keep our skin glowing because of the stressful lifestyle, pollution and the above all our unhealthy eating habits that makes our skin dull. Dull skin allows acne to grow on the skin and also our skin starts aging prematurely.
Here, we will know about some DIY homemade face mask that will help us in making the skin beautiful, young and glowing without any side effect. Also, these DIY homemade face masks are easy to make with almost all the ingredients available at home.
DIY Homemade Face Mask
These DIY homemade face masks will reduce fine lines, exfoliate the skin and makes the complexion lighter. Since several years most of the women around the world prefer to use homemade face packs for their skin beauty. These homemade masks give you long lasting natural glow by reducing black spots, fine lines, and dark spots.
We all have different skin type so it is better to first do the patch test and then apply the pack on the whole face.
1. Turmeric DIY Face Mask
Turmeric is the ingredient that is used in every kitchen and it has several health and beauty benefits. It has antioxidants properties that help in anti-aging and lightening the skin. Also, its antibacterial properties help in preventing the breakouts.
- The method of making turmeric DIY face mask is very simple.
- Take 2 tablespoons of each turmeric powder and honey.
- Add one tablespoon of milk into that and mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Now, apply this paste on all over your face and neck and leave it there until it dries.
- Clean your face with water and pat dry.
- Apply this homemade mask twice or thrice a week to get the glowing skin.
2. Olive Oil with Baking Soda and Honey
Another best DIY homemade face mask is of olive oil with baking soda and honey. These ingredients are suitable for almost all skin types so everyone can use it without any issue. Olive oil individually has many benefits. It moisturizes the skin by going deep into the skin and also, it promotes elasticity and removes the blemishes from the skin.
Whereas, honey tightens the skin and fight against bacteria and also it protects from sun damage. Baking soda also removes the oil and dirt from the skin and improves the blood circulation that makes the skin glow.
- Take one tablespoon of each baking soda and olive oil and one tablespoon of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a fine smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck all over and leave it there for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once it dries, wash your face with water and repeat the same twice a week to get the beautiful glowing skin.
3. Banana and Honey Mask
People with oily skin types face the problem of acne and pimples. For them, banana is the best option to remove dirt from their face and to get beautiful skin. This is a wonderful pack for those who have oily skin.
Banana has antioxidant properties and is rich in potassium that removes excess oil and acne from the skin. Honey is another ingredient that moisturizes the skin and reduces dark spots and scars, from the skin.
- Take a half banana and mash it with a spoon.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey into it and the half teaspoon of cinnamon powder also.
- Mix them well and apply it on your face and neck.
- Leave it there until it dries and then wash with cold water.
- Repeat the same pack daily for the glowing skin.
4. Aloe Vera and Honey
Aloe Vera is a natural astringent and has several health and beauty benefits. It removes the dirt and tightens up the skin pores. Honey moisturizes and soothes the skin that helps in repairing the damaged skin.
- Take 2 teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel.
- Mix them well and apply it on your face and neck. Wait for about 10-15 minutes and then wash your face with water.
- Repeat the same process to make your skin soft, smooth and clear.
5. Papaya and Honey Mask
Papaya is very good for health and also it has several beauty benefits. It is rich in beta-carotene and has powerful papain enzyme that helps in slowing down the wrinkles and reduces the blemishes. It also reduces the scars and helps in lighten up the skin.
- Papaya and honey together cleanse the skin and the makes the skin beautiful and glowing.
- Take one big slice of papaya and mash it or bend it in a blender. Add one tablespoon of honey to it and mix them nicely.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck all over.
- Leave it there for about half-an-hour or until it completely dries.
- After that wash your face with water and pat dry.
- Repeat the same method once or twice a day for the fairer and glowing skin.
In this article, we have discussed DIY homemade face mask for glowing skin. I hope these home remedies will give the desired change. All these DIY face masks are natural and have no side effects. Apply any of these homemade face masks and improve your skin beauty.